|Regular Course||Week End|
|Course duration:||3 Months||3 Months|
|Weekly 3 Days||Saturday & Sunday|
Core Java (J2SE) This part says ABCD of java i.e. it sets Foundation for a Java or J2EE Programmer. One must have in-depth knowledge of this part before going into J2EE. This part Covers topics to clear SCJP (Sun Certified Java Programmers)
Introduction to java platform
- Introduction to java, JDK1.5.
- JRE, JVM Path Setting,
- Compiling, Executing.
- Features of Java
- Swing (JFC)
- AWT Vs Swing
- Basic Swing Components
- Layout Managers
- Variable, Data Type
- Operators, Control Statements,
- Input from Keyboard
- I/O Class Hierarchy
- File Reading and Writing
- Console Reading
- Object Reading Writing-Serialization
Object Oriented Programming In Java
- Features of OOPS, Class, Objects,
- Constructors, Access Modifiers.
- Use of static and Final
- Types Of lasses, Abstract class
- Inheritance, polymorphism
RMI (Remote Method Invocation)
- What is RPC
- RMI Architecture
- Remote Reference Layer
- Unicast Remote Object
- RMIRegistry Server
- Exception blocks: try-catch-finally.
- Exception Class Hierarchy throw,
- Throws, user defined Exception
- Introduction to Networking
- TCP Socket
- UDP Socket
- URL, URL Connection
- Creation and Use.
- Access Specifiers using
- Predefined Packages.
- Thread Creation
- Methods of Thread Class
- Creating thread by Runnable
- Deadlock & Avoidance
- Wait-Notify, Life Cycle
- Applet (GUI Programming in Java)
- Creation, Life Cycle
- Using Graphics, Frame
- AWT (Abstract Window Toolkit)
- Event Handling
Advance Java (J2EE)
This equips a programmer to develop software for enterprise by using java platform. Those softwares can be web Application, Enterprise Application, Client-Server and Stand alone applications.
JDBC (Java Data Base Connectivity)
- Architecture of JDBC, Drivers
- Connection, Statement, Driver Manager,
- Result Set (Scrollable and Updateable)
- Prepared Statement, Callable
- Transaction Management, Result Set Metadata
Servlet Using Apache Tomcat
- Introduction to Web Application and Servlet
- Context Creation, Execution in Tomcat
- Request Response using HTML Form.
- Life cycle of Servlet
- User Tracking (Session, Cookie)
- Application (Server) Variable
- Using Request Despatcher
- Permanent Servlet
- Applet-Servlet Communication
JSP-JAVA Server Pages
- Introduction to JSP
- Content of JSP
- User Tracking in JSP
- Error handling in JSP
- Scope of Variables
- Using Java Beans
- Bound and Constraint Property,
- Scope of Beans, Creating Tag Using Attributes to Tag,
- Using JSTL in JSP.
STRUTS (Developing Model 2 Architecture)
- Introduction to Struts 1.3
- Model-1 Vs Model 2 Architecture
- MVC Architecture,
- Building Struts Application,
- Using Action Servlet,
- Action, Action Form
- Using Dyna Action Form, Using Tiles
" I like the way all the modules are intertwined, it shows good organization and planning in the program. Learning the theoretical and practical aspects of the program almost simultaneously greatly enhances and sharpens the learning process."
"My project work has benefited immensely in doing further research projects. I have learned and developed interests in asp.net, which are great for my career development and employability as a programmer".